@KTzone » 數碼 - 電腦軟件資源 » 2009年07月 微軟作業系統 Windows XP Performance Edition SP3... 多國語言

2009-7-17 20:11 JICKYLE
2009年07月 微軟作業系統 Windows XP Performance Edition SP3... 多國語言

2009年07月 微軟作業系統 Windows XP Performance Edition SP3... 多國語言 [b]WindowsXP Performance Edition SP3 - July 2009[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/xq62d.png[/img][img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9503/previewvyb.png[/img][img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/752/4tps8o.png[/img]Windows XP Performance Edition SP3 - July 2009[/b]Original Size: [b]595 mb[/b]New Size: [b]280 mb[/b] (Difference of [b]315 mb[/b])(This is the Size of the ISO)This supports [b]ALL Languages[/b] and [b]ALL Keyboard Layouts[/b].This is a [b]FULL[/b] Install. You[b] CANNOT[/b] Upgrade from previousversions of Windows.There is no validation required. This [b]PASSES[/b] WGA. This works100% with Windows Update.I have included the CD-Key already in the install process. This meansat no point will you have to enter it.Some people using Macs or Virtual Machines might need the serial. SeeSerial.txt if you do need it. [i]This release shouldn't ever ask for aserial, but sometimes it has been reported that it does.This usually happens on Virtual Machines, especially Macs.If you need the serial for any reason: MR49R-DRJXX-M6PX2-V96BF-8CKBJBonus Key: V2C47-MK7JD-3R89F-D2KXW-VPK3J[/i]This has all windowsupdates through July 2009. This is has been tested numerous times withno errors.This has minimalist Internet Explorer 6.This is the x86 version (32Bit).Updates currently work fine and this also currently passes WGA. As apreventative measure, I've alsoincluded Office and Windows WGA Cracks which are in a folder called"TJ" on the disc. You don't needto use these unless you can't get updates, or this is no longer passingWGA.I have removed the original Net Framework that ships with XP. It'ssuper old and outdated.You can still use it however. Just download the latest version fromMicrosoft.com or Windows Update.The Following has been Removed From This OS...[b]Applications:[/b]BriefcaseGamesInternet GamesPinballScreensavers[b]Drivers:[/b]Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)Display AdaptersDisplay Adapters (old)IBM PS/2 TrackPointIBM ThinkPadISDNLogitech WingManMicrosoft SideWinderModemsMultifunctionalPrintersScannersSerial Pen TabletSony Jog DialTape drivesToshiba DVD decoder card[b]Hardware Support:[/b]ATM SupportBrother DevicesGravis Digital GamePortIomega Zip driveMulti-port serial adaptersRamdiskWindows CE USB Host[b]Multimedia:[/b]AOL ART Image Format SupportImages and BackgroundsIntel Indeo codecsMedia CenterMouse CursorsMovie MakerMusic SamplesOld CDPlayer and Sound RecorderTablet PCWindows Media PlayerWindows Sounds[b]Network:[/b]Client for Netware NetworksCommunication toolsComtrol Test Terminal ProgramConnection ManagerFrontPage ExtensionsH323 MSPInternet Connection WizardInternet Information Services (IIS)IP ConferencingMSN ExplorerNetmeetingNetShell Cmd-ToolNetwork DiagnosticPeer-to-PeerShare Creation WizardSynchronization ManagerTAPI Application SupportVector Graphics Rendering (VML)Web FoldersWindows Messenger[b]Operating System Options:[/b]NET FrameworkBlaster/Nachi removal toolColor SchemesDesktop Cleanup WizardDocument TemplatesDR WatsonFAT to NTFS converterFile and Settings WizardFile System EncryptionHelp and SupportIExpress WizardManual Install and UpgradeMS AgentMS XML 2.0Out of Box Experience (OOBE)Private Character EditorRemote Installation Services (RIS)Search AssistantSecurity CenterService Pack MessagesSymbolic Debugger (NTSD)TourWeb View[b]Services:[/b]Application Layer GatewayError ReportingIndexing ServiceMessengerNetwork DDERemote RegistryRemovable StorageRoute Listening ServiceRPC LocatorService Advertising ProtocolSimple TCP/IP ServicesTelnet[b]Directories:[/b]DOCSSUPPORTVALUEADDI have disabled and deleted the Classic Windows XP Install Screenswith the info about XP and the blue Background.You will just see a black background now and the install will looksimilar to 2000. This saves Space and gives moreinfo while installing.The Minimum HD and RAM Requirements have been lifted. You can try andinstall this on whatever machine you like now.High ISO Compression has been enabled to save space.[b]Patches:[/b]TCP/IP Half-Open Connections = 1000 (Default 10)UXTheme Patch (Allows Unsigned Themes to be applied to XP)Windows System File Checker Disabled (SFC)[b]Tweaks:[/b]Boot and Shutdown-Auto-End tasks immediatelyBoot and Shutdown-Auto-Kill hung applications immediatelyBoot and Shutdown-Auto-Kill hung services immediatelyBoot and Shutdown-Ctrl-Alt-Del at logon-DisabledBoot and Shutdown-Logon Page-ClassicBoot and Shutdown-Setup Prefetch-Cache-DisabledBoot and Shutdown-Status Messages-ExtendedDesktop-Desktop icons size-32Desktop-Internet Explorer icon-HideDesktop-My Computer icon-ShowDesktop-My Documents icon-ShowDesktop-My Network Places icon-HideDesktop-Recycle Bin icon-ShowExplorer-Add (un)register libraries in Context MenuExplorer-Add 'Command Prompt' to folder context menuExplorer-Advanced Search: preconfigure optionsExplorer-Associate additional file types with NotepadExplorer-Change Windows Explorer folder view-DetailsExplorer-Classic Control PanelExplorer-Disable Accessibility keyboard shortcutsExplorer-Disable AutorunExplorer-Disable Prefix: Shortcut toExplorer-Disable shortcut arrowExplorer-Disable Web Files and Folders connectionExplorer-Display the contents of system foldersExplorer-Launch folder windows in a separate processExplorer-Show Drive Letters in front of Drive NamesExplorer-Show extensions of known file-typesExplorer-Show hidden files and foldersExplorer-Show Map Network Drives buttons in Explorer barExplorer-Show Statusbar in all windowsExplorer-Show the full path in the Address BarExplorer-Show the full path in the Title BarExplorer-Use small icons in Explorer barInternet Explorer-Disable information bar when popup is blockedInternet Explorer-Disable Market Place bookmarkInternet Explorer-Disable Media Player 6.4 created bookmarksInternet Explorer-Disable Outlook Express link creationInternet Explorer-Disable Password-CachingInternet Explorer-Disable sound when popup is blockedInternet Explorer-Enable Google URL-SearchInternet Explorer-Keep IE URL-History for-0 DaysInternet Explorer-Set Homepage-[i]www.google.com[/i]Internet Explorer-Set Internet Explorer to accept 10 connects at a timeInternet Explorer-Set popup-blocker to highMy Computer-Add Administrative ToolsMy Computer-Add Control PanelMy Computer-Add Control Panel to Context MenuMy Computer-Add Device Manager to Context MenuMy Computer-Add Drive Cleanup to Context MenuMy Computer-Add Event Viewer to Context MenuMy Computer-Add Network ConnectionsMy Computer-Add Registry Editor to Context MenuMy Computer-Add Scheduled TasksNetwork-Allow receiving Remote Assistance-DisableNetwork-Disable restoring mapped network drives on logonPerformance-Disable Info Tips on Files and FoldersPerformance-Disable Last accessed Timestamp on filesPerformance-Disable Optimize harddisk when idlePerformance-Disable Tracking of Broken Shortcut LinksPerformance-Disable WBEM loggingPerformance-Do not cache thumbnailsPrivacy-Disable Driver Update Internet promptPrivacy-Disable File MRU-ListPrivacy-Remove AlexaSecurity-Always show Updates under SoftwareSecurity-Disable DCOMSecurity-Disable Web Open With promptSecurity-Re-Enable user:pass URLsStart Menu-Add Administrative Tools menuStart Menu-Clear most recently opened documents list on logoffStart Menu-Control Panel-Display as a menuStart Menu-Disable and remove Documents list from the Start MenuStart Menu-Disable Highlight newly installed programsStart Menu-Do not use Personalized MenusStart Menu-My Computer-Display as a menuStart Menu-My Documents-Display as a menuStart Menu-My Music-Don't display this itemStart Menu-My Network Places-Don't display this itemStart Menu-My Pictures-Don't display this itemStart Menu-Network Connections-Display as Connect to menuStart Menu-Printers and Faxes-Display as a menuStart Menu-Reduce popup delayStart Menu-Remove Search For People from SearchStart Menu-Remove Search the Internet from SearchStart Menu-Remove Set Program Access and DefaultsStart Menu-Remove Windows Catalog shortcutStart Menu-Scroll ProgramsStart Menu-Use small icons in Start PanelTaskbar-Disable Balloon TipsTaskbar-Disable Group similar Taskbar buttonsTaskbar-Disable Hide inactive iconsTaskbar-Disable Language-BarTaskbar-Hide Volume Control Icon in System TrayTaskbar-Lock the Taskbar-YesVisual Effects-Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing-DisableVisual Effects-Menu animation-DisableVisual Effects-Menu shadows-DisableVisual Effects-Menu style-FlatVisual Effects-Smooth edges of screen fonts-Clear Type[b]Sata and Raid Drivers Added:[/b]Intel ICH7R/M, ICH8R/M, ICH9R/M or ICH10R/D S-ATA AHCI and RAIDControllersIntel ICH8/ICH9 S-ATA AHCI ControllersIntel ICH6M S-ATA AHCI ControllersIntel ICH5R S-ATA RAID ControllersnForce2/3 SataRAID, nForce2/3/4 PataRAID and all nForce4 Intel EditionRAIDnForce4 AMD, nForce 430/410 (MCP51) or nForce 590/570/550 (MCP55)nForce MCP73 SataRAID[b]Additional Features:[/b]VLK Serial NumberFirewall DisabledSystem Restore Service DisabledAutomatic Updates Disabled (Can be re-enabled)Default Theme Set on Classic (Can Change to Luna Which is StillIncluded)[b]Install Notes:[/b]1. Unrar the Archive(s) using WinRAR or 7Zip. This will produce an ISOfile.2. Burn the ISO using a program such as IMGBurn, Nero, Alcohol120,Blindwrite, ect... (Burn at a slow Speed to ensure no errors,1x-4x)3. Change Bios Priority settings so it boots from the CD-ROM DriveFirst. (You may be able to skip this step)4. Insert Disc and Reboot PC, Follow the on screen prompts and enjoy.[b]Notes:[/b]If you are getting errors while copying files. It's your CD, nottherelease. Try burning it to different brand of cd/media and tryburningat the slowest speed possible.I just tested this in VMWare and it works flawless. You shouldgetbetween 16-19 Processes and under 100mb of ram usage when usingthecomputer initially. Everything you install/use will obviouslyincreasethis, however its the leanest XP Copy around.[u]Change Log[/u][b]July 2009 Release[/b]:-Fixed Symbols/Fonts In Some Programs Not Working-Fixed Some 100% CPU Issues-Fixed Some NetWorking Issues-Fixed Admin Templates/GPEdit-Fixed Problem People Were Having With scripting Service-Removed Updated Hosts File & Custom System Properties Window (NoPerformance Edition Logo)-Changes/Additions Made To "TJ" Folder-Updated Through July 2009-Released In Multilingual & English Only Versions-Added More Tweaks-Probably More, But I Can't Remember Them All[url=http://cn.ziddu.com/download/353019/WindowsXPPerformanceEditionSP3.rar.html]http://cn.ziddu.com/download/353019/WindowsXPPerformanceEditionSP3.rar.html[/url]

2009-7-18 07:05 ppatrick
Thanks

2009-7-18 21:37 hohoyan
good thank you

2009-7-18 22:48 alou
Thank you very much!

2009-7-18 23:29 ych888
謝謝大大的分享!!!

2009-7-19 00:45 671592
請問大大??

這是幾位元的???

2009-7-19 01:32 henryfh
不知有

2009-7-20 07:26 hk116116
thanks

2009-7-22 23:43 peterxxxx
回復 #1 JICKYLE 的帖子

not chinese version ?

2009-7-23 22:13 升x2
謝謝分享~~~~~~~~~

2009-7-25 23:46 geohsu
感謝您 ! 樓主加油 !

這就收下了

2009-7-27 23:32 temp1971
之前載了太多內含小木馬的
,希望大大的檔案OK
感謝分享

2009-7-28 09:21 lwj114
謝謝大大的分享!!!感恩

2009-7-30 11:33 stagecoach
通常多國語言版的都沒有繁中,發帖的人自己都心虛了,
所以這小子沒有秀出來,一看就知道有問題,最討厭這種人.........

2009-8-2 02:11 mercury1
Thank you very much!   eng is ok

2009-8-2 08:54 user-a1234
tks you.........

2009-8-2 20:09 usbsw
有了這一版就OK了啦

2009-8-4 04:25 stagecoach
這個多國語言就是沒有繁體中文,台灣不是一個國家嗎??操...................
完全不能顯示繁體中文,一概都是亂碼,被騙而下載的人應該很多吧!

2009-8-7 19:43 channel_sh
感謝分享

2009-8-7 23:27 gn018368511
非常厲害 實在太棒 有夠滿意 絕對認同 超級偶像 無人能比 甘拜下風 五體投地

頁: [1] 2